| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in A Coruņa/ La Coruna, Galicia in July is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched with intermittent rain. A paltry 25.2mm (1in) of liquid is released across an average of 8 days.
- In July the heavens above A Coruņa/ La Coruna, Galicia are moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:25 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:35 long and the longest day is 15:20 long with an average length of 15:02.
- There are approximately 6:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the A Coruņa/ La Coruna, Galicia July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in A Coruņa/ La Coruna, Galicia, Spain
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding A Coruņa/ La Coruna, Galicia:
- Gijon, Spain - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) E
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 373.3 kms (231.9 miles) E
- Oviedo, Spain - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) E
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) E
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) ESE
- Melgaįo, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 139.6 kms (86.8 miles) S
- Braganca, Portugal - 222.3 kms (138.1 miles) SE
- Valladolid, Spain - 355.1 kms (220.6 miles) ESE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 360 kms (223.7 miles) SE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 335.9 kms (208.7 miles) SSE
- Coimbra, Portugal - 352.2 kms (218.8 miles) S