| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in A Coruņa/ La Coruna, Galicia in March is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with rain sometimes. Just 86.3mm (3.4in) of liquid precipitates across on average 16 days.
- The heavens above A Coruņa/ La Coruna, Galicia are a little dull having on balance a modest 4:29 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 7:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the A Coruņa/ La Coruna, Galicia March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in A Coruņa/ La Coruna, Galicia, Spain
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding A Coruņa/ La Coruna, Galicia:
- Gijon, Spain - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) E
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 373.3 kms (231.9 miles) E
- Oviedo, Spain - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) E
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 206.9 kms (128.6 miles) E
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) ESE
- Melgaįo, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 139.6 kms (86.8 miles) S
- Braganca, Portugal - 222.3 kms (138.1 miles) SE
- Valladolid, Spain - 355.1 kms (220.6 miles) ESE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 360 kms (223.7 miles) SE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 335.9 kms (208.7 miles) SSE
- Coimbra, Portugal - 352.2 kms (218.8 miles) S